Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty

Continue Shopping

We help people shed fat, increase strength, feel awesome and build their best body! 

We achieve this by creating bespoke results-focused Online Personal Training and Nutrition Plans, based on an individual's lifestyle and fitness goals while providing weekly personalised coaching/feedback videos.

All this while ensuring we're taking a no-nonsense, evidence-based approach.

ACCESS OUR COACHING ANYWHERE

We work with people from all over the world. 80% of my clients are based in Ireland, and the remaining 20% are around Europe, the United States and the rest of the world. One of the best things about online personal training is that you can work with me from anywhere in the world.

YOUR ROAD TO PERFORMANCE

Everyone is different; therefore, everyone will receive a fully customised/bespoke training and nutrition plan. We do NOT offer any cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all training or diet plans.

ON-GOING SUPPORT AND ACCOUNTABILITY

Our coaching service involves truly bespoke training and nutrition programming, frequent support via in-app messenger and weekly in-depth feedback. But, most importantly, you'll be signing up to work directly with our expert team, and we pride ourselves on our track record in producing amazing results and supporting our clients every step of the way to their transformation!

REAL RESULTS

My head was all over the place and I doubted myself, I didn't think I could do it. I was very anxious and nervous about starting, I needn't of worried with Conor and James behind me. They reassured me from the get go, 3 months later I've grown in a person, confidence has sky rocketed, my strength is going up again and my cardio fitness has reached levels I never thought was possible! I was a picky eater before meeting James, he's taught me so much by meeting once a week.

Alison L

I’ve learnt a lot since starting the programme I was very happy with it from the first talk with Conor right through I felt supported and he listened to me so we built a programme on that and a programme that worked

Annemarie. C

I'm a shift worker in the healthcare sector and discovered early into the plan that it was helping me to destress after a days work. The workouts required minimal equipment so we're perfect to do at home. Most workouts took on average 45-60 mins to complete. The team were always a message away if I had any questions about my workout sessions or just to offer some words of encouragement.

Anthony. M

FAQ

  • How will you track my workouts?

    You'll be logging your sessions either via mobile or desktop, every rep, set, weight used, distance covered, and time taken will be tracked and synced instantaneously using the Collective Fitness app. We will then go through this data and progress made via your weekly feedback session.

  • If I sign up how quickly will I receive my plan?

    Once you're signed up, our team will send you a questionnaire to complete. Once you've completed your questionnaire and provided your front, side and rear photos, we will then get started on your plan. It normally takes 2-3 working days to create a truly customised programme.

  • Do you have a cancellation policy?

    Yes! Our online coaching works on a monthly basis and the subscription can be cancelled at any time. The same applies to our three-month package following the initial three-month payment. You just let us know and we can cancel it for you!

  • How will I communicate with you?

    As well as receiving a personalised feedback each week via a 1-1 coaching call, you'll also be able to message us directly via the Collective Fitness app, at any time.

ENQUIRE NOW